Wednesday, March 14, 2012

omg it's been too long!

Wow I'm behind, I guess partly because not much has really happened?!

I'm in San Jose, and the last two weeks have been beautiful. Kyle and I have gone to the pool a few times and it's definitely getting me in the mood for Hawaii!! (We leave on Friday March 23rd)

This past weekend I went home to help my mom with her Sierra Canyon Gala. She raised a quarter of a million dollars! I was so proud of all her hard work and I know she is very glad it is all over! Sierra gave me a pretty Michael Kors purse for helping out too, which was too nice! I wish I took a picture of the beautiful pearl necklace and earring set and the $12k diamond ring I was modeling, but we were so busy, I didn't take a single picture! It was fun to be home with the kids too...I got Luke and Caroline hooked on the Hunger Games audiobook and now my mom has to go buy it for them. Plus, all three of them got straight A's this semester!! The other night we even set up the backyard bonfire and roasted s'mores. But most fun of all, was just going to our favorite restaurant, Los Toros, and trying to come up with names for Kyle's new skeleton. We came up with a name for every holiday - most not very appropriate hence the "bone" pun...

Now I'm back in San Jose and back on the job hunt. Its raining here, and is supposed to keep raining for the next 3 days..yuck. I've begun teaching dance classes at Santa Clara Movement Arts studio, but for right now, it's only on Wednesdays from 4-6, a creative movement class and then a kids hip hop class. I'm in the running still for a job with Comcast, so keep your fingers crossed for me!! Oh, and I'm back on facebook, so find me if you haven't already!

TTYL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment