Monday, January 23, 2012

The People Of...

So, I was at the bank the other day and saw a very interesting sight. A woman was talking to the bank teller with her leg stretched up and bent on the counter! Who does that?! Even though Kyle was so embarrassed, I pretended to text message and took an awesome picture...


Weird right?
Now I know how the "people of walmart" websites are so successful! People do weird things! However, when I started thinking about it, I remembered all the times I was with Kyle and he did weird things inside of stores. I think he's just so bored while I'm shopping that he has to lighten the mood. Here are two pics I've captured of him in the moment.

Kyle at a surf shop in Hawaii.
He found a hat that snapped around your neck.
Need I say more?


Kyle at Walmart.
He found a ski mask and hat and apparently wanted to look incognito...

Anyway, had to share my amazing find of the "Woman of Wells Fargo."

And in honor of watching the first gossip girl since before xmas...
You know you love me.
xoxo
Lauren


1 comment: