Saturday, January 21, 2012

Welcome to the World of Blogging!

I've never been much for blogging, however with some big moving plans, I had to find a way to stay connected! I'm going to miss all my Colorado friends, but I'll always have my many memories :)

Quick update on what's going on in my life...

Kyle and I moved!! 

The first week of January was a nightmare. Our Budget Truck had a headlight out and a flat tire. The 25 hour drive was less than desirable. Then after a sleepless night in our new place with nothing but the two days clothes we had packed for the journey - things started looking up! My cousin Ryan and his girlfriend Brittany came and helped us unpack. It went fast and we were able to enjoy a yummy lunch at Macaroni Grill afterward. Then on Saturday we drove to the beautiful city of Los Banos ("the bathroom" was truly a great name for this amazing city) and we ate at a fun French restaurant called "Wool Growers." I'm already so happy to be closer to family!

and after a sad farewell to Kyle...

I moved in with the newlyweds - Janelle and Justin!!


We have already had so much fun together (they may not think it's been so fun though!). We've cleaned out their master closet, giving Justin his first taste at walk in closet space. We've donated old clothing, went to "Bring It On, The Musical," and now we are watching our dear friend Allyson's dog, Luna! Needless to say, it is a full house here in Stapleton!!!

My many part-time jobs are still going strong...

I'm watching Morgan (she's 8 months now, I can't believe it!), working at Cherry Creek Dance, assistant coaching for Cherry Creek High School, and finishing up with Broncos. (Even pinteresting and helping Janelle's Sparkle Team!!!)

Here are some highlights:

Moran learned to clap! (...and has the cutest leg warmers!)

Look at this cute face!!!
Morgan took professional pics! Isn't she a cutie pie in her tutu?!?!


Don't Forget We're Watching Luna!!!

Here are all three dogs looking more possessed than ever!

Here is my favorite pic of Luna and myself, we are cute.

Don't forget about our amazing finish to the Bronco's Season...

A pic captured for Becky being chosen to go to pro-bowl at our game against Kansas City...my last :(

The picture that will make me famous...haha

 Here are two amazing pics from our moving experience from hell!

Can you believe there was a line to get into Costco?!?

Our amazing first night at our new apartment. One blanket + our clothing = awesome.


 Our PINTEREST Projects!!!


Our New Family Tree - I made this for Ed for a late xmas gift

The best wreath ever! Janelle and I made matching ones.
I can't wait to hang it at my new place!


And last but not least. The best video of all. Allyson and I went and ate one million appetizers, had margaritas, and still were able to help out our dear friend Janelle to figure out a bangin' hip hop move for her sparkle team.

Happy Viewing!
 xoxo Lauren G

No comments:

Post a Comment