Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Belated...Heather's B-day!


OMG I've been so distracted lately with job interviews and such, that I totally forgot to write a post for Heather's Birthday! Heather...you know I didn't forget about you! Even though I've been either in a different state or hours away, we have still managed to stay in touch after all these years. Gosh, I think we've known each other for about 15 years! That's such a long time! Fun fact, Heather and I were president and vice president of chorus in elementary school (was it fourth or fifth grade?). We designed *baby* blue t-shirts that we thought were "soooo cute!" The saddest part was, if you know me well enough, you know how terrible my voice is! But Heath always loves to belt out our favorite songs with me, like Moulin Rouge's love song or our favorite, Girls Just Wanna Have Fun! Some of our best memories were reenacting Grease's, "Summer Love" in Lake Powell, singing in my bug, Jitter, and our best brunch in Vegas for Pookie's birthday when we drank mimosas and sang 80's classics! I love you Heath and I know we'll get to do something fun together here soon! XOXO

Get ready for some classic pics!

HIGH SCHOOL DORKY/AWKWARD YEARS!






Singing on Heather's Birthday!

Barbie Halloween! ...who knew heath would really become nurse barbie?!


Football Fun! Orange and Blue for life!

Our infamous lunch table!!

Supporting our friends at Footloose, we definitely were being too serious!

The Dance Concert! Heath and I will always be singing and dancing partners :)

 Our fun trip to Lake Powell! (we had to do our Charlie's Angels pose!)

High School Dances!


Graduation was so sad! But good thing we still have fun together!


Like....

Going Country Dancing!

Hanging out in Pook's game room...

Having photo shoots in Heath's back yard with her mom's beautiful garden..


(please tell me why heath is proposing to me? at least I'm not the boy!)

Or photo shoots in Pookie's backyard!

As we grew up we started having the best adventures! Here we are in VEGAS BABY!!

(heather's hair is always crazy when she dances! and I know she will never forget my crazy boa moves from this night either!!)


Traveling to Hawaii!

Then Heather and Pookie visited me in Colorado for New Years!!!


No matter where we are or what we are doing, we always have so much fun! Happy (belated) birthday to my best friend!!!! Love you!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment