Tuesday, May 8, 2012

My Loving Nana

I wanted to write a blog posting dedicated to my loving Nana. I thought I might as well write down my prayers, and hope that the love and support will help her through this hard time. Today she found out that her previous cancer has now spread to her brain. She is in the hospital and as of right now, doesn't have anyone with her for love and support. I wish I was closer to Phoenix so I could go right now!
I miss Nana being close-by! Since she's been in Arizona, I haven't been able to see her as much as I would have liked. I haven't seen her since my Aunt Christine's funeral! When I saw her last, I made her a reusable coffee mug with a bunch of pictures of her and I on it and I know she looks at it all the time to remember the fun times we've had together.



I love you Nana and I hope I can come see you soon! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment